"It’s easy to assume everyone you meet will have your best interests at heart, but some people are only out for themselves. Getting ensnared in a friendship with someone who doesn’t really care about you can be tough, but staying in the relationship can be even tougher. Sometimes you just need to cut ties and move on." Jessica Padykula.
A toxic friend is a friend that makes you fell bad most of the time, is a friend who brings you nothing but grief, disruption, pain, abuse and trouble. The following are some of the signs which can tell you if your friend is toxic;
- S/he take and you give always
- A friend that embarrasses you in social situation in order to get attention
- A person that constantly betrays your trust
- Rumors started by friend (confirmed by others) have reached your ear
- It's seems that your friend only needs you when s/he has problems
- S/he don't love and respect people who are important in your life
- You are always there for them, but when you need them they are not there for you
So we need to choose people we hung around with well, if you realize that your friend is toxic it's better to tell the truth that his behaviour is not acceptable anymore because it makes you sick, and you are willing to continue tha friendship if s/he is ready to change.
Spend time with people who bring happiness and if a toxic friend is not making any effort to stop his behaviour, it's better to quit that friendship and move on, it's stupid continuing at the expense of your happiness.